20 March 2007

infuckingfuriating

Not only has China Unicom being playing silly buggers with my bandwidth again, but suddenly today a the Green Bamboo Spaces version, the main one, disappears and now all of a sudden I need a proxy to see other blogspot blogs. The weird thing is I seem to have no trouble from the backend here, but reading other blogs is another matter. Maybe it's the lack of a .blogspot.com in the address? Clicking 'view blog it seems I can't see the front end of my own blog either. And blogspot blogs that were accessible this morning have suddenly disappeared. All viewable by proxy, of course.

So I don't know, is this some technical problem? Is it China Unicom fucking around yet again? Or has blogspot suddenly found itself back on the other side of the firewall? This is starting to really piss me off.

No comments: